Nonmonogamy is not just one thing. There are many types and flavors, some of which I like, some of which I don’t like but I know work well for other people, and some of which I don’t recommend at all. In my books, I have covered various forms of nonmonogamy, but I have never actually... Continue Reading →
We can learn a lot from history if we take the time to study the lessons that it has from us. Human nature has not changed despite all the different advances in technology and the different ideologies and everything else,… Continue Reading
I’ll save you the trouble of buying a “text game” book, because the reality is, getting women is not about how clever your messages are. 90% of getting girls is your SMV (Sexual Market Value), the other 10% is your game, and I mean in-person-game – how you come across ...
Online Dating First MessageWe had the wonderful opportunity to interview Jenny Guns, and to ask her about the Online Dating First Message. She's a fitness model with a very large following on Facebook. She reached out to MasculineProfiles.com to ask about our Tinder Consultation Services. When she did we connected and started talking about online... Read More
February 14th. We all know what day this is. It’s Valentine’s Day! A day celebrated around the world for couples to express or confess their red-hot love for each other. Depending on the culture, this could be in the form of flowers, cards, a fancy dinner, sweets and what not. Where I’m from it is […]
The post What Newbies Need to Know About Valentine’s Day in Japan appeared first on The Ultimate Japan Adult Guide | Osaka Bros.
There are a lot of stereotypes out there about Asian men. Some are positive, such as “Asian people are so smart”. When it comes to dating though, Asian men aren’t the beneficiaries of positive stereotypes. In fact, these stereotypes preclude the majority of Asian men from having fulfilling dating lives in the West. In Larsen […]
The post Interview with Larsen Halleck: Author of The Oriental’s Guide to Sex, Strength, and Satisfaction appeared first on Masculine Books.
“Crippled for Life” From Climbing Manward, 1924 By Frank H. Cheley I once crippled a fellow-creature for life! Ignorantly, of course, but nevertheless effectively. He was a wonderfully attractive fellow too, in his bright clothes, and would have made a great stir in his own world if I had not interfered. As it was, he […]
Looking for a Life Mission? Make it your Mission to pursue Virtue, Excellence and Quality every day. Take these three qualities and apply them to whatever specifics you want to accomplish and you can’t go wrong. Let’s call these specifics your Life Vision. These are important, extremely important. They are the tangible results you are […]
The post Virtue, Excellence And Quality — That’s All You Need appeared first on Becoming a Force of Nature.